I cannot publicly talk about the majority of the projects I work on. For those I could share publicly, you can see my GitHub page.
Currently, I primarily work on data processing. I work as a software engineer on Google Cloud Dataflow and I am an Apache Beam PMC member. You could read some of my blog posts related to this work below:
- Apache Beam 2.8.0 - October 2018
- Cloud OnAir: Stream Processing with Cloud Dataflow: SDKs & Architectures (Webinar) - August 2018
- Dataflow Stream Processing now supports Python - June 2018
- Announcing general availability of Google Cloud Dataflow for Python - March 2017
- Python SDK released in Apache Beam 0.6.0 - March 2017
Before that I was writing mobile standards, frameworks, applications with a focus on multimedia at SanDisk. I worked on projects such as: IEEE standard on media delivery (HQME) and one of the more successful premium music offerings of the time (Muve Music).